Current vacancies are detailed below:
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who can support a well-established engineering firm in providing CNC machined, turned and sheet metal components. The successful candidate will initially work alongside the Quality Manager in the day to day quality aspects of the business, with a view to take ownership of the role in the future.
They will be expected to undertake the following;
- Mechanical and visual inspection of detail parts and assemblies at all stages (goods in, first off, inter-stage including sub-contracted processes & final sign off)
- Creation of First Article Inspection (FAI) Reporting
- Use of manual CMM and conventional measuring equipment
- QA aspect of contract review
- Packaging goods for despatch
- Review and maintain ISO9001:2015 & SC21 certification, and customer quality management systems alongside management team, including liaising with customers, auditors and suppliers as necessary.
- Represent the company in all issues related to quality & compliance including investigation & response to non-conformances.
- Ensure health & safety, and subsequent relevant policies are reviewed and maintained alongside management team.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in an engineering background, and will have worked within a quality discipline for a minimum of five years.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Quick Learner
- Technically minded with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Be able to work effectively both alone and contributing to a team environment
Hours: 39 per week
Salary: £30,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
Holiday: 22 days annually excluding bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time