CNC Precision Machining & Sheetmetal
CNC Milling - CNC Turning - CNC Sheetmetal Engineering
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8949 7766 - E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 020 8949 7766
Paramount Precision Engineering Ltd provides a manufacturing and design service to the defence and commercial sector.
The current policy is as follows:
It is the policy of Paramount Precision Engineering to manage its activities in ways that reduce their environmental impact to a practicable minimum.
(a) The company is committed to continual improvement of its environmental performance and the prevention of pollution and intends to achieve this by setting clear environmental objectives and regularly monitoring progress against them.
(b) In order to regulate the environmental performance of Paramount Precision Engineering, the company will operate a management system in the essence of ISO 14001.
Paramount Precision Engineering will:
- Ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels throughout the company.
- Provide public access on request to information on the company's environmental performance.
- Comply with existing regulatory legislation, consents and codes issued at European, national and local levels.
- Carry out regular environmental audits of all of the company's business.
- 020 8949 7766
- Paramount Precision Engineering Ltd
- Unit D, Wellington Crescent
- New Malden
- Surrey, KT3 3NE
- 7-30 to 17.00 Mon-Thur
- 7.30 to 16.00 Fri
Precision Engineering - CNC Machining - CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CNC Punching, CNC Sheetmetal Fabrication - Welded Fabrications - Milled Parts - Aluminium Machining - Dip Brazed Fabrications - Fine Limit Precision Sheet Metal Engineering - Precision Engineers - Aerospace Machining - Defence Machining - Electronics Machining - Motorspor Machining - Automotive Machining - Medical Machining - Surrey, London, South East